Tuesday, November 19, 2013

11-19-13

Hey guys!

Thanks for all of the great letters and pictures you always send me! You all look so great and beautiful. So this week was good. One of our investagators passed her baptism interview and will be baptized this Saturday. Woot woot! 

This week we have interviews with President Jordan and it went really good. President Jordan is such a stud. Right now I am finishing the book of Mosiah in Spanish and its a fun experience reading it in another language. But I'm learning so much everyday. I've been out 6 months and it feels so long and so short at the same time. Sometimes days are hard and tough but its ok because I am tougher. My Spanish is coming along quite well.  I'm pretty confident but I still feel I need a little time to really have it down. But its so fun learning a language. Hard but fun. I wanna study another when I get home. Learning Spanish has actually helped me learn allot of English. Its hard to explain but its true. We have our getto area at the beach and we always get stopped by drug heads and drunks. Its starting to get annoying. We had a Mexican party at the ward. It was like the 4th of July but for Mexicans. 

Loving it here! Thanks for all!

Elder Vince Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment