Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

Family and Friends,

Hey this week nothing really happened. It was super hot this week. We didn’t have very many lessons because every day we had to take a big chunk out of the day to do other things. Like Monday is Pday so we only had a couple hours, Tuesday we waited for 4 hours while these guys tried to fix our air conditioning, but to our sadness they couldn’t fix it so Tuesday we didn’t have very much time. Wednesday, we had our weekly district and zone meeting at the stake center then the night we had a meeting with the bishop, so not much time either. Then Thursday we had a meeting at the institute building with all the trainers and new missionaries. That took all day but that was great because I got to see Elder Tipton and all the others I knew from the MTC.  I was able to talk to them about their stories and then ate at the mission home which is always awesome. Then Friday we went on divisions again. This time I went with Elder Rosado who is Elder Hancock’s comp, ................I got to help an old guy with some work on Tuesday, that was cool. So it rained real hard this week and his house is at the bottom of a hill so a lot of dirt gets built up around his yard.  So I took his shovel from him and did it for him. That was really kind of fun, I did a job that would have taken him 2 hours and I did it in 15 minutes.  I just blazed through that mud, so that was cool. but ya nothing really this weeks. Looks like the reunion went good! That's great, I prayed for that............thanks for everything.

Elder Vincent Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment