Monday, August 5, 2013

8-5-13 Madero Mexico

Hey Mom,
How are you? Thanks for the letter as always. Today is the change, and today I got a new trainer and new area. It is weird because I am the only trainee to being moved after 1 change. I guess president decided that I needed a new trainer.  Elder Fig went to the city of Victoria.  I got moved into the area of Madero. It is basically Tampico.  It’s about 25 minutes from my last area but actually hotter because my area is the area closest to the beach. We live like 5 minutes from the beach. Ha so I might get to see the ocean finally.  It was sad to say bye to our area in Lomas. I was just starting to get to know the people. But I know it is for the better. My new comp is way cool. He is from Mexico City and is the district leader here and is really a good missionary, he is my new trainer.  It is cool because this Saturday the next and the next we have baptisms and the last 2 Saturdays the same.  So there is a lot of work here. It is sooooo hot here!!! When do you leave for Missouri? I have friends in Missiouri maybe you will see them(; ha I hope Ian is doing good. Get pictures and send them to me. Tell the Cousins to move to Utah! My Spanish is improving little by little. Some of the other missionaries today I saw at the bus station and at the mission home thought I have been here a lot longer than 6 weeks. I can understand most everything when I want to. Talking is still kind of hard. I’m glad everything is going good. When you send the package make sure you put pictures of Jesus and the Virgin Mary on it. It has a more likely chance of getting here safe.  Well I don’t have much time! I hope everything is good. Diga la familia y todas que les amo, buena suerta mama con todas sus obras. adios  translation,  Tell the family and everyone that I love them, Good luck mom with all of your works. 


Elder Vince Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment